Automobile Collection Kampon Tansacha in Bangkok Tropical Park NONG NOOCH. Part 2
19 февраля 2015
- The Subaru GT2 (Impreza wrx sti) in painting of the famous designer Jeff Koons, prepared for participation in the race “24 Hours of Le Mans” with the team of the racers Windy/Propper.
- 2 automobiles Lotus Exige – a two-door two-seat sport car, produced by the company Lotus Cars. The Lotus Exige at its root is a coupe version of the Lotus Elise.
The first Exige was launched into production in 2000 and had a 1.8 l engine Rover K of VHPD series (Very High Performance Derivative) version, which provided 179 hp (132 kW) and 195 hp (143 kW) with "track spec" version. In 2004 the Exige of the second version was introduced. It was powered with a 16-valve 1.8 l DOHC Toyota/Yamaha engine providing 193 hp (142 kW) with Toyota marking 2ZZ-GE.
- Combat Porsche 911
- BMW M3 Z4 in the painting of the team BMW Motorsport
- Roadster Lotus Elan M100 S2 of 1995 manufacturing year.
- Two rally Subaru:
- one Subaru Impreza WRX STI in the complete rally ground effects and in the painting of the main title sponsor - Monster Energy
- the other in the colors of the factory race team "Subaru Worldrally Team"
And this is an unfamiliar (for European) model Toyota Vitz RS. This is a copy of European model Toyota Yaris only for Thailand market. The RS designation shows a pseudo-sportive version of this car.
Completing Lotus theme we demonstrate two essentially reverse images of one and the same super car. One is brought to break the laws of speed limits and the other on the contrary is summoned to fight with those who offend against these laws. And just imagine they have got equal start possibilities.......
- Lotus Esprit S4S is "in yellow"
- Lotus Esprit S4S is "in police uniform"
At last two the most prominent representatives of American super-cars:
- Chevrolet corvette ZR1
- Ford GT40
And what automobile museum goes without cultic pickups, jeeps and off-road monsters?
We are displaying the exhibits photos according to clearance increase and wheel size growth.
- Pickup Chevrolet SSR with a full English name - Yellow Chevrolet SSR Retractable Hardtop Convertible Pickup Truck
- 2005 Dodge Ram SRT10 Viper Truck Yellow Fever
- Station buggies:
- Kawasaki Teryx4
- Polaris Crew 800
- Just a little big-foot Toyota FJ Cruiser
Three jeeps Hammer of different versions:
Finally you can see a mere monster big-foot with battle rally lighting equipment on the hood.
In conclusion how the collection can exist without the Cadillac, but in Thai national costume.