1961 Vyatka VP-150
The VP150 was an unlicenced copy of the Vespa 150, first built in 1956. It was constructed of thicker steel than the Vespa to cope with the poorer Russian roads. Other minor differences included thicker tyres (10x4.0 instead of 10x3.5) and an adjustable headlamp. A glovebox was also incorporated under the front seat. 300,000 models were constructed before production terminated in 1965 after complaints from Piaggio.