'Fordzon-Putilovets' tractor was the first machine of the kind in the world's practice, that had a frameless construction. At the same time, the crankcase, clutch housing, transmission housing and rear axle housing were rigidly interconnected.
A four-stroke, four-cylinder engine with electric ignition system was installed on the tractor. That tractor was featuring a layout that later had been called a classic one for wheeled tractors: (2) rear wheels are driving, whereas (2) front wheels are guide wheels.
to be used for work with a twin plough and other agricultural general-purpose trailed implements, machines as well as for driving stationary machines.
Manufacturer: "Krasnyi Putilovets" Plant in Leningrad (1924-1933)
Total number of tractors assembled - 36 100
Engine power, h.p. (kW) - 20 (14,5)
Operating weight kg - 1320
Number of forward/reverse gears - 3/1
Speed range, forward, km/h - 2,5-11,2