1865 Bicicleta 1865 Bicicleta 1865
Wheel diameters - 730 x 880 mm
Weight - 28 kg
Source - Maison Michaux e Cie - Francia
The first car with two wheels and pedals was sold Pierre and Ernest Michaux in Paris in 1861, and was developed in conjunction with "Draisienne", which adapted the pedal. In 1865, they was made 400 pieces.
This exhibit has been transferred to the museum by Mr. Tiago Lacerda Gouveia.