1964 Steyr 480 ZFK
In contradistinction from its predecessor Steyr 380 the headlamps here became integrated into wings. Besides, the radiator grille was modernized. The engine power was equal to 90 hp (67 kW), worked out by a 4-cylinder diesel engine.
Having the fuction of a dump truck and a crane this truck essentially made easy the construction process in towns.
«Steyr» is an Austrian automobile manufacturing firm founded by the famous gunmaker Josef Werndl in 1864 in a small mountain Austrian town named Steyr just as a gun company.
In 1920 the production of the automobiles under the brand Steyr began, which people called Waffenauto – firing automobile. The company’s logo styled in imitation of a hind sight began to be set on the automobiles.