1952 Ferret Mark II Scout Car
This kind of scout car was designed by the Daimler Company shortly after World War II and developed for the British Army as a high-speed military reconnaissance vehicle. First prototypes were completed in 1949 with its production running from 1952 to 1971, amounting to 4,409 vehicles in total. It developed 114 bhp at 3,350 rpm, and its armour is 16mm thick. It was operated by a crew of two with a combat loaded weight of 4.8 tons (4,877kg).It has an open top mounted a calibre. 303 Bren gun. This scout car was transferred to the Museum from the Royal Hong Regiment in 1995.